Bills RB Taiwan Jones leaves game after taking hit to head without a helmet on
Buffalo Bills running back Taiwan Jones suffered a scary injury on Sunday afternoon, after taking a hit to his head after his helmet had come off.
Jones was recovering a muffed punt, lost his helmet, and then took the impact in his own end zone.
It wasnât a soft blow, and Jones was seen bleeding from his head as a result:
The play was ruled a touchback, and Chargers rookie Uchenna Nwosu received an unnecessary roughness penalty for the hit. Jones was taken to the locker room to be evaluated, and ruled questionable to return because of the injury.
The play came after the Bills scored their f irst touchdown of the year thanks to Chris Ivory.
Jones is in his second season with the Bills, after spending the first six years of his career with the Oakland Raiders.
Next Up In NFL
- Giants vs. Cowboys âSunday Night Footballâ highlights & results
- Dez Bryant is spending his time on the free agent market playing NFL analyst on Twitter
- The Jaguars didnât play scared vs. the Patriots this time around
- Keep up with the best highlights from NFL Week 2
- Vontae Davis had a good reason for retiring at halftime of the Bills game
- Clay Matthewsâ controversial roughing the passer call on Kirk Cousins has everyone confused